Inspection and control rules
Passengers of domestic flights must pass a pre-flight inspection after check-in.
We draw your attention to the fact that a passenger who refused to undergo pre-flight inspection will not be admitted to the flight!
To pass pre-flight formalities, you must have a passport and a printed boarding pass.
It is necessary to shift all things (primarily metal objects) from pockets to the bag before passing through the metal detector.
All electronic devices (phones, players, laptops) will need to be put in a separate container. It is not recommended to place the devices directly on the scanner tape without a basket, as the risk of their damage increases.
It is forbidden to carry in baggage and hand luggage
- Magnetic materials
- Radioactive substances
- Toxic and toxic substances, packages with infectious material, mercury, antifreeze, brake fluid, etc.
- Compressed and liquefied gases: propane, etc., self-defense bottles, lighters (except for one small lighter without unabsorbed liquid fuel, with the exception of the liquefied gas available), etc.
- Flammable substances: acetone, gasoline, matches (except for one small package of safe matches that are available) spray cans, etc.
- Flammable solids: substances that are prone to self-igniting or release flammable gases when exposed to water, etc.
- Corrosive, corrosive substances: mercury, acids, alkalis, organic peroxides, etc.
- Explosives and objects stuffed with them: gunpowder, ammunition, primers, detonators, pyrotechnics, etc.
It is forbidden to carry in hand luggage
- Liquids and gels in containers with a capacity of more than 100 ml.
- Weapons of any type and objects that imitate it.
- Sharp-cutting objects: corkscrews, scissors, needles, axes, ice axes, blades, knives, swords, daggers, etc.
- Guns of shock-crushing action: bits, batons of various kinds, means of hand-to-hand combat, etc.
- Working tools: saws, mounts, drills, drills, etc.
The passenger's weapon is obligatorily handed over to the airport security officer for registration and transfer to crew members for temporary storage during the flight.
If you did not hand in the check-in counter a thing (things) that can not be carried on a plane in your carry-on baggage, they will be withdrawn.
!! Preflight inspection of passengers, baggage and hand luggage at the airport is carried out in accordance with the "Rules for preflight and after-flight inspection" approved by Order No. 104 of 25.07.2007 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, as amended by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of 16 April 2012 No. 96 "On Amendments to the Rules for Conducting Pre-flight and Post-Flight Inspections, approved by Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation No. 104 of July 25, 2007".
Passengers of international flights after passage of registration must pass customs, border and migration controls, as well as pre-flight inspection.
The rules for entry and exit depend on agreements between the Government of the Russian Federation and other states that are constantly changing. The most complete and reliable information can be obtained at the consulates of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation and Russian embassies in your country.